Providing support tools to help fantasy owners maintain a healthy and positive player experience while enjoying their favorite hobby.
In compliance with certain US state law, the FFPC must clearly identify the experienced players on the FFPC platform. Experienced players are identified with this green star icon next to their user name:
Experienced players are those which either 1) entered more than 1,000 fantasy sports leagues or contests offered by FFPC or 2) won three or more cash prizes valued at $1,000 or more in the FFPC.
In compliance with certain US state law, you have the ability to to disable or permanently deactivate (close) your FFPC account for any reason. By requesting to deactivate your account, the following steps will be taken:
- Access to your FFPC account will be removed for the length of time which you specify.
- Any FFPC league entries eligible for refund will be removed and refunded.
- You may request to withdraw any remaining funds from your FFPC account.
At the end of your self-exclusion period, you may choose to open access to your FFPC account by contacting customer support at email@example.com.
To disable or permanently deactivate your account, please log into your FFPC account, then click on MyAccount button and scroll down until you see the Self-Exclusion section.
In compliance with certain US state law, you have the ability to restrict your FFPC account in the following ways:
- Restrict the total amount of deposits that the participant may pay to FFPC for a specific time-period established by the participant.
- Restrict the total amount of entry fees that the participant may pay to the FFPC for a specific time-period established by the participant.
- Restrict the number of FFPC fantasy leagues/contests the participant may enter for a specific time-period as determined by the participant.
Self restrictions can be made more restrictive at any time and must last a minimum of 90 days from the day the request is made.
If a player wishes to make one of the above requests, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help for Compulsive Gaming
If you, a friend or family member have questions or concerns about your fantasy sports playing habits, we encourage you to contact the National Center for Responsible Gaming. This organization, and others like it, offer support and counseling to those with problem gaming-related issues.
National Center for Responsible Gaming can be contacted confidentially, 24 hours a day, at 1-800-522-4700. Their New York number is 877-846-7369.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call (1-800-GAMBLER).
As part of FFPC’s licensing agreement with the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board, the following information is provided to FFPC Pennsylvania users.
Pennsylvania users who seek to disable or permanently deactivate (close) their account, may do so by enrolling into the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board’s Self-exclusion enrollment database through this link: PA Self Exclusion Enrollment
Users may also want to read this brochure to learn more about compulsive gaming: PG Responsible Gaming Brochure
Additional links to compulsive and problem gaming treatment information and provider sites:
- Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs’ gambling disorder treatment provider list- https://apps.ddap.pa.gov/gethe...
- Council on Compulsive Gambling of Pennsylvania- www.pacouncil.com
- National Council on Problem Gambling- www.ncpgambling.org
- Gambler’s Anonymous of Pennsylvania- www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/l...
- PGCB’s Office of Compulsive and Problem Gambling- www.gamingcontrolboard.pa.gov/...
- PA or National Suicide prevention number and link- 1-800-273-TALK(8255)