Here is your last chance to hop into the 2020-21 FFPC Playoff Challenge #2 to try and bring home a big payday from the NFL Playoffs. You'll be able to pick eight players to form a lineup that will (hopefully) cash a $50,000 grand prize after the Lombardi Trophy has been awarded.
The main details of the Challenge are listed below:
- Entry fee: $200 per team
- Contest capped at a maximum of 1,200 entries
- $50,000 Grand Prize
- $210,000 in guaranteed prizes paying down to 150th place
- Contest runs from the start of Divisional Weekend through the Super Bowl
- Teams consist of 8 players in FFPC lineup (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FX)
- Each team chooses from 8 playoff teams but only 1 per team
- NEW THIS YEAR: No kickers or defenses allowed as flexes
- All rosters will be locked TODAY at 4:30 pm ET
- No roster adjustments will be allowed even for games starting later
- For more details, see the full rules and payout structure on the contest page linked right here.
Thanks for reading! Now hustle to go register for the FFPC Playoff Challenge #2 before it closes, players! And enjoy the games this weekend!
The Fantasy Football Players Championship