In case you missed our formal announcement for ALL leagues with Free Agency Acquisition Budgets (FAAB):
Starting this week, Friday's FAAB is being moved to a Sunday 10 a.m. ET deadline (tomorrow) for the rest of the 2020 season.
We did this to mitigate any late-breaking COVID news, which may come on Saturdays or early Sunday mornings, and give FFPC owners a chance to make roster adjustments via free agency. Bids will be locked on Sunday 10 a.m. ET and should take approximately 15 minutes to process.
The Wednesday and Sunday FAAB will continue to be the only way to acquire free agents in FFPC leagues. Free agents dropped on Wednesdays and those who play in Thursday games will continue to be locked and unavailable for pickup on Sunday.
- IMPORTANT: You can only get one player per bid group. Once you get a player in that group, all other bids are voided. If you want to get multiple players, you will need multiple bid groups and multiple players to drop.
- If you have multiple teams, please handle bidding with a single team in a single browser for now.
- Every team has $1,000 bidding dollars to spend. This needs to last for the entire season.
- There are no $0 bids, so please bid $1 or more.
To place bids:
- From the league home page, click on TEAM. You will see the Bid Groups section on your Set Lineup page.
- You can click on the 'Create Bid Group' button on the Set Lineup page to create a new group. From there you simply need to 1) add the player(s) to the group, 2) specify the bid amount for each player, 3) select the players to drop and 4) click Save.
- Bid groups can be copied and then edited as a new group.
- Bid amounts can be edited quickly and easily.
- Players are default sorted by 2019 stats and can be sorted by position.
- Don't forget to include a player to drop in every bidding group.
Find a Free Agent Feature on MyTeams Page:
If you are looking for a certain free agent, you can use the player search feature on the MyTeams page and it will tell you if he is rostered or not and who owns him. This is helpful for owners that have multiple teams and are looking for a priority free agent.
Regarding the Bills/Titans Game:
Since this game is being played Tuesday, all of the stats will count for Week 5. In the unlikely event that this game is moved to a date later than Tuesday, October 13th, the stats will then count for the week the game is being played in. Tuesday will be the cut-off as the final day for Week 5 games to be played to count for Week 5 stats.
Enjoy the games this weekend, players!
The Fantasy Football Players Championship