The 2018 FFPC Main Event, now enters the league playoffs, but not before some regular season cash prizes are awarded. Taking home $2500 for his regular season points title is Kurt Kuekes’ Altadena Assassin. Finishing strong with a 206.6 in Week 11, Kuekes was led by Patrick Mahomes’ 47.7, Tyreek Hill’s 43.5, Travis Kelce’s 33.7 and Philip Lindsay’s 26.6.
PrizeLock, owned by Craig Magnuson, shot up from fourth to second place to secure $2,000 while Chad Schroeder’s Cocktails and Dreams pocketed $2,500 for both third and fourth. Winning $750 for fifth was Brandon Shamy’s Gmen who stayed in fifth place for the second straight week.
For a look at the top 20 teams in the Main Event, check out the list below along with their regular season winnings::
- Altadena Assassin IV SUDZ 2116.4 $2,500
- PrizeLock CraigMag 1986 $2,000
- Cocktails & Dreams XIV chadsch23 1982.7 $1,500
- Cocktails and Dreams IX chadsch23 1964.75 $1,000
- Gmen bshamy 1943.5 $750
- Cocktails & Dreams XVI chadsch23 1937.7 $500
- West Coast Quakes Kimra 1916.4 $500
- Altadena Assassin VIII SUDZ 1904.9 $500
- Baby F’ING Whale kramercentric 1903.4 $500
- The Gray Hood MojoMofos 1898.5 $500
- Sideline Sage RogerGon 1895.15
- TJ s Butthole Bangers TWells324 1890.15
- MarvinGarden RockMachine 1888.7
- Coach’s & Billy’s Mission Scott Johnson 1888.15
- Straight Pearls Kimra 1883.8
- JettsonDean joshnco9 1876.95
- #11 Alexandra the Great MichaelGio 1875.3
- The Godfather II Jaberli 1874.6
- MarissChris 2 DavidMar 1874
- The Black Dog MojoMofos 1871
Guy Morrell’s Moe’s Dawgs couldn;t be stopped in the regular season of the 2018 Footballguys Players Championship. Thanks to Hill’s big Monday night, he closes out the FPC regular season with $3,000 for his efforts. Coming up in second place Were Blake Johnston’s Bio-Dome Scientists, 56 points off the leader.
Chris Carlson was the big mover this week ascending from 21st to third place with Rob Vieyra’s Confusion taking fourth. Steve Bumpas’ Roadkings took home $750 for fifth place as the FPC playoffs take center stage now in Week 12.
Here is the list of the top-40 teams in the FPC right now with their regular season winnings attached:
- Moe’s Dawgs #2 GuyM 2081.15 $3,000
- Bio-Dome Scientists BioDomeScientists 2025.25 $2,000
- Think Big and Kick Ass The Tickler 1996.35 $1,500
- Confusion RobVJ 1990.7 $1,000
- Roadkings 4 SteveBum 1977.8 $750
- lion makilabraham 1973.6 $500
- Dr J TimKru 1969.8 $500
- dream team robinlayhue 1962.35 $500
- Vader FBG4 Saquon ODB AT JC JUJU Mikepor21 1955.8 $500
- EZ Game DavidHub 1953 $500
- Heavy Metal SlimPickens 1950.85
- AWB’s-Last Dude Standing TroyHea 1949.6
- Mystery Tramp Who Owns Moon? Space Lawyer Answers David Fowler 1943.05
- LA FLAMA BLANCA ndraid73 1941.9
- TD shelbjstew 1940.45
- Ironmen ant1075 1936.8
- E2A 22 DavidHub 1936.5
- Johnnyptraveler jpitloch 1933.55
- Bullseye Redrambroncoskins 1929.7
- Missle9-06 Missle9 1928.95
- PES FPC 2 MatthewLiv 1928.15
- Ignite the Bern 2020! ashatek 1925.8
- Cocktails and Dreams VII chadsch23 1925.2
- Rum_Ham 3’s Please rabbott411 1921.25
- GOATS JAZZ 1917.5
- More Random Name RobVJ 1917.1
- StuPrice Marcelreece 1917
- Cocktails and Dreams X chadsch23 1916.3
- Rum_Ham 8 men out rabbott411 1904.15
- McGibblets Gruz 1902.7
- CrakRok112 CrakRok 1902.1
- MCP 247 Mayho247 1900.3
- Better than 12th IsaacMar 1898.1
- Moe’s Dawgs #3 GuyM 1897.4
- 4Realz2 JTF 1896.95
- Let It Be AlwaysOpen7 1894
- NJRBOYS III vinnydds 1890.9
- Laces Out DannyGipx 1890
- Pretty Vegas Lou Tranquilli 1887.1
- Gettysburg Gamblerz uwilose 1885.1
Remember all, the Rams and Chiefs take a breather after that doozy they gave us on Monday Night Football. After this week, all the NFL bye weeks for the 2018 season will be completed.
And for a look at last week’s waiver details, check out the results at the link to Fantasy Mojo below:
Don’t forget to check out Rotoviz Radio‘s The High-Stakes Lowdown podcast tomorrow morning to hear from Tom Greenwald, a former two-time FPC regular season points champ and 2018 Main Event contender. In this edition, we chat about Rex Burkhead’s return, what’s the one Bear you can trust in fantasy lineups and more!
You can check out a new episode of The High-Stakes Lowdown every Thursday on Rotoviz.com, Rotoviz Radio’s BlogTalkRadio channel and Apple Podcasts. I’d also encourage you to check out all of the other great podcasts that Rotoviz Radio has to offer including Fantasyland, a show that has already featured many FFPC players and covers our live events at Planet Hollywood, too.
Then you can join yours truly and David A. Gerczak this Friday night for a brand new episode of the HSFF Hour! Jon Mares, the 14th place team in the 2018 Footballguys Players Championship makes a Black Friday appearance to discuss Jarvis Landry’s dropoff, Cameron Brate’s rise and a lot more. Hop in the live chat room and hang out with the other high stales players as well!
The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour normally airs Friday nights at 10/9c, and the next episode can be heard here. You can hang out with the high stakes players in the show’s chat room if you want to listen live. Plus, on-demand streaming is available for listening anytime via the HSFF Hour website, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn Radio, Spreaker, or Overcast on your iPhone or Android device as well.
Congratulations to you if you qualified for your league playoffs!
Please remember that stats are not final until Friday, and the NFL may issue changes as they do weekly.
If this should occur, stat changes may impact head-to-head results and playoff seeds which will then be adjusted retroactively, even though Week 12 games will begin Thursday. We encourage everyone to set their lineups for Week 12, especially if you have been involved in a close head-to-head game or missed the playoffs by the slimmest of margins.
The four (4) qualifying league playoff teams will be able to continue free agency on Wednesday and Friday in Week 12 & 13. All other teams no longer have access to free agency.
Any team which did not qualify for either the Championship Round or the Consolation Round will compete in the Toilet Bowl. The Toilet Bowl will run during NFL Weeks 12 through Weeks 16. Each team will start the Toilet Bowl with a zero score. Toilet Bowl winner(s) will be determined based on each team’s total points scored during Weeks 12 through Weeks 16.
Should you have further questions, please email email@example.com.
Michael Zucca’s Mongooses continue to hold the 2018 FFPC Bare Knuckle Challenge lead over second-place Matthew Jon and Monty Phan’s Straigh Outta Whatcom by a slim six points. Leading the way for Zucca in Week 11 was Kelce, Stefon Diggs (31.6), Kenny Golladay (25.3), the Rams defense (25) and Russell Wilson (20.85).
This draft took place live after the opening game in Las Vegas on Thursday night at Planet Hollywood. Players were not allowed to use any device, cheat sheets or any other draft aid as all 336 picks needed to be selected strictly from memory. The champ will take home a $4,500 prize in this 12-team league.
As a reminder, all FFPC dynasty and satellite teams, as well as all league playoff teams in the Main Event and Footballguys Players Championship can submit waivers for processing both Wednesday night and Friday night this week.
All regular season cash prizes will be deposited into your player profile accounts this weekend after the Week 11 stats become final.
There is a quick turnaround this week between waivers getting processed and the kickoff of the first Thanksgiving Day game. I would encourage each of you to get those newly-bought players on waivers Wednesday night into your lineups as early as possible so you’re not scrambling to do so on Thursday when family and food take priority. 🙂
In case you have any questions or want to check something at a moment’s notice, I will be including this section of the email every week. While you are ramping up for the 2018 season, consider this your guide to all things FFPC:
On behalf of Chris, Alex, Dave and Mike, I want to wish you each of you an enjoyable Thanksgiving with family, friends, and football. It goes without saying that it is a huge, huge privilege to run these leagues every year, and we could not be more thankful for all of your support of them. We will never be able to say it to you enough, but thank you so much, players!
The Fantasy Football Players Championship