Any questions, comments or complaints that you might have should be emailed to email@example.com. You may also send it by mail to:
1133 Broadway, Suite 539
New York, NY 10010
FFPC requires all its customers to maintain an account accurate and current personal information such as name, email, address of residence, and phone number.
When a customer deposits funds into their account, we also receive certain payment information which is handled and stored securely by Authorize.net, the online credit card payment gateway. FFPC does not have access to, nor does it store credit card numbers in its software or on its servers.
FFPC is highly sensitive to the need to protect user information and secure their online accounts. FFPC uses multiple methods to ensure that all customer data and account balances are protected at all times. FFPC’s system and data are hosted at a reputable data center located in the United States. The application sits behind a firewall. Web traffic that includes credit card or purchase information leverages https (2048-bit encryption) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software while in transit. In addition, all users’ passwords are encrypted using a one-way hash and salted.
FFPC does not offer services or sell products to minors. FFPC does not request or knowingly collect personally identifiable contact information from anyone under the age of 18.
FFPC is committed to protecting our customer’s personal information and does not share any such information with anyone with the following exceptions.
FFPC will send or share personal information with other companies or people when:
- we have the customer’s consent to share the information
- we need to share personal information to provide a product or service a customer has purchased or requested
- we need to send personal information to companies who work on behalf of FFPC to provide a product or service to you, or who provide a service used by FFPC, such as BigGameSoftware.com, Footballguys.com or Electronicverificationsystems.com
- we need to share personal information with third parties (such as banks and credit card processors) to the extent necessary for FFPC to deliver payment processing services.
- we are required to comply with law; enforce or apply our Merchant Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of FFPC, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction.
FFPC is committed to helping its customers to stay protected against unauthorized access to their FFPC player accounts. Please sign off when finished using a shared computer and otherwise protect the password used to access FFPC player accounts.