We’ve already got nearly 300 teams signed up–jump on in and join them today! We’ve launched the inaugural 2018-19 FPC Playoff Challenge #2 running from the Divisional Round to the Super Bowl! You’ll be able to pick eight players to form a lineup that will (hopefully) cash a $50,000 grand prize after the Lombardi Trophy has been awarded.
The main details of the Challenge are listed below:
- Entry fee: $200 per team
- Contest capped at a maximum of 1,000 entries
- $50,000 Grand Prize
- $175,000 in guaranteed prizes paying down to 125th place
- Contest runs from the start of Divisional Weekend through the Super Bowl
- Each team consists of 8 players in an FFPC starting roster format
- Each team chooses from 8 playoff teams but only 1 per team
- All rosters will be locked on Saturday, January 12th at 4:30 pm ET
- No roster adjustments will be allowed even for games starting later
- For more details, see the full rules and payout structure on the contest page linked right here.
IMPORTANT: You’ll have two empty spots on your roster, as you are only picking eight players in this contest, and not 10.
For the best price possible, grab one of the new orphan teams we just listed and start playing dynasty fantasy football today! These teams are priced well and are in decent shape. Take a look at all of the FFPC Dynasty teams available now at the link below.
If you want to pick one up, simple click Purchase and immediately fund your player account.
We are not able to hold orphan teams due to payment delays.
After all the dust settled on the 2018 FFPC Bare Knuckle Challenge, Monty Phan found his Straight Outta Whatcom on the top of the heap with 2894 points on the year, 68 ahead of the second-place Mongooses owned by Michael Zucca (who finished third last season). Phan won $4,500 for first place while Zucca brought home $2,000 for second. Last year’s defending champs–Shane Gray and Zach Jarosz–saw their Boobs: Love ‘Em! entry place third for $1,050.
This draft took place live after the opening game in Las Vegas on Thursday night at Planet Hollywood. Players were not allowed to use any device, cheat sheets or any other draft aid as all 336 picks needed to be selected strictly from memory. Phan selected shrewdly, making the following key picks in his draft:
- Robert Woods – 8.07
- Nick Chubb – 11.06
- Jared Goff – 12.06
- Tyler Boyd – 24.06
- Josh Allen – 26.06
Congrats go out to Phan, and we hope to see 12 daredevil drafters again in 2019 making this one of the most interesting events we have that always draws a crowd!
The Fantasy Football Players Championship