Bare Knuckle Challenge League Details
|Duration:||16 week season|
|Entry Fee:||$750 (+$50 live events fee, + $50 live co-manager fee, if applicable)|
|Prizes:||Scroll down for details|
|Draft Positions:||Drawn at random 5 minutes before the draft|
|Draft Type & Length:||Live, in-person in Las Vegas|
|28 round serpentine (snake) draft|
|30 Second Draft Clock|
|Number of Teams:||12|
|Bare Knuckles:||See Below for the unique rules that make this challenge so special|
|Format (Full Season):||Weeks 1-16, no playoffs|
|No H2H matchups, total points only|
|No need to set lineups, no waivers or free agency|
|“Set it and Forget it”. Your drafted team is your roster for the season|
|Optimized scoring lineups are automatically started every week|
|League Winner:||Team with the most accumulated points at the end of Week 16 is League Champion|
|Weekly Team Management:||None|
|Trades:||No trading allowed|
|Scoring System:||FFPC Scoring rules will be in effect (scroll down for scoring details)|
|Roster Requirement:||Twenty eight (28) total roster spots|
|Starting Lineup:||1-QB, 2-RB, 2-WR, 1-TE, 2-Flex, 1-K, 1-D (Flex can be RB, WR or TE)|
Live, in-person draft at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Las Vegas on Thursday September 10th, 2020, at 9:00pm Pacific
Entry fee is $750 (+$50 live events fee, + $50 live co-manager fee, if applicable)
Prizes are: 1st – $4500, 2nd – $2000, 3rd – $1050
All Live Best Ball rules and prizes apply but what will make the Bare Knuckle Challenge so special are these exclusive rules:
– No cheatsheats, No computers, No smartphones, No pens or pencils, No paper, No using your palm or any other part of your body to hide notes. Nothing is allowed at the draft table other than food and beverage. The draft board will be the ONLY way for owners to keep track of the draft. There will be NO tolerance for breaking these rules! Period!
– Draft slots will be randomly drawn at the draft table, 5 minutes prior to start of draft
– 30 second time limit per pick. Strictly enforced! One warning will be given at the 25 second mark. If the announced pick is of a player that has already been drafted and the 30 second clock has expired, the owner will be skipped and will have 5 seconds to make his selection after the next pick is made.
– One drafter per team at the table. Co-managers are not allowed to sit directly at the table but may switch with the primary owner ONCE during the draft. Co-managers planning to switch into the draft must remain seated directly behind the primary owner, within view. They must abide by the same rules and cannot keep a draft tracker or papers of any kind, before or after they enter the draft.
– One 5-minute break will be allowed half way through the draft after Round 14
Please read the FFPC Terms & Conditions, section titled “Official Length of the NFL Season” for our contingency plans should the NFL have unexpected changes to its season.