Things are at a boiling point with only one week of action left in the 2018 FFPC Main Event. And Adrian Quintana saw his team get red hot in Week 15 to take over the Championship Round lead. Chris Carson’s 26.8, Christian McCaffrey’s 26.5, Ka’imi Fairbairn’s 23.5, Davante Adams’ 21.9, Tevin Coleman’s 20.5 and Patrick Mahomes’ 20.45 led a balanced attack for AEA=DNA’s big score.
Last week’s leader, Gary Leibowitz, now trails Quintana by less than three points with Jason Aberli’s Godfather entry shooting all the way up to third. Kimra Schliecher’s SBA squad moved up a spot to fourth with last year’s Main Event winner Gregg Zwickel vaulting up 15 spots to fifth.
For a look at the top 20 teams in the Main Event, check out the list below::
- AEA=DNA spicer 516.43
- LeboLegend GaryLei 513.54
- The Godfather I Jaberli 510.47
- SBA Kimra 509.75
- Team Zwickel gzwick26 509.64
- Cocktails & Dreams chadsch23 500.11
- Wicked Game 1 NeilHas 496.92
- Hartland Boys ME Shawn Coots 494.79
- Tyler’s Gun Show elwayyy 493.85
- Cocktails & Dreams IV chadsch23 491.9
- Cocktails & Dreams IX chadsch23 490.2
- Cocktails & Dreams VIII chadsch23 485.44
- CLR2CLOSE BorisSol 483.15
- MarvinGarden RockMachine 483.06
- Amish Rake Fight 5 GiuseppeLia 482.58
- O Doyle Rules1 TomWen 482.1
- Too Fly to Cry Kimra 480.89
- Leonard CJH 480.44
- fantasyALarm AlWilliams 479.77
- BANSHEE nelsonver 478.22
Chris Birchby’s Martin Prince had a tough week in the 2018 Footballguys Players Championship, yet still maintained his overall lead in the competition. Damien Williams (30.3), Mahomes and Julio Jones (20.2) contributed to Birchby’s score as he keeps a 0.04-point lead over Mike Porreca’s VADER.
Steve Schaetzle’s 1.21 gigawatts comes in at third for the second straight week, 14 points off the pace with Dave Martino’s MarissChris placing fourth. Rounding out the top five is Chad Schroeder’s Cocktails & Dreams, a mere 0.64 points behind Martino.
Here is the list of the top-40 teams in the FPC right now:
- Martin Prince RockMachine 532.69
- VADER FG2 AK ADAMS MIXON JUJU Mikepor21 532.65
- 1.21 gigawatts I SteveSchx 518.95
- MarissChris 3 DavidMar 511.65
- Cocktails & Dreams II chadsch23 511.01
- Strong Like Bull DavidHub 508.95
- FF Investments LLC I TheCiscoKid 508.86
- Shumowarrior bshuman21 507.98
- Snacks davidandari 506.21
- Missstaaa Jones and Me CaptainK 505.78
- No Limit Team Folesgold808 505.59
- Yinz guys papy324 505.44
- European Swallow JT300 505.2
- Hamhog CJH 503.21
- Oh Shit Shawn Coots 502.82
- PES FPC 2 MatthewLiv 502.68
- Every Week Zeke ashmorak 502.19
- TSC V rlinkowski 501.16
- .44 Magnum CraigMag 500.12
- Wallace 350 WALLY WORLD 499.68
- chalky Aasparky1000 499.61
- The Texas Hangmen jasonboris 499.54
- CMP Archer Randy Sheppard 499.49
- Think Big and Kick Ass The Tickler 497.64
- I quit karacter 496.05
- Clackers Aasparky1000 495.71
- Matrix3 DaMatrix29 494.66
- The Reaper TheFantasyReaper 493.86
- DBs AC CJ999 493.76
- FBG30 PrimetimeAndyDalton 492.64
- lion makilabraham 492.23
- Cletus Spuckler RockMachine 491.76
- Whiskey Priest WhiskeyPriest 491
- Patrick’s Pirates 3 PJPO 490.89
- ??Teach Me How To Diggey?? Timobs1 490.18
- GXBX 01 Alex Blake 490.11
- Hew Len MartyWen 490.03
- Globking globking 488.75
- 42 JustinSmy 488.6
- King Arthur JT300 487.63
The NFL playoffs will be here before you know it, so please remember to enjoy the 2018-19 World Famous FFPC Playoff Challenge! Also, don’t forget that you’ll be able to apply your regular season winnings in your account right now to the Playoff Challenge as well.
NEW THIS YEAR: We’ve added more than $150,000 to the prize pool and will pay out an additional 50 more places than we did last season!
The main details of the Challenge are listed below:
- Entry fee: $200 per team
- Contest capped at a maximum of 4,250 entries
- $200,000 Grand Prize
- More than $750,000 in guaranteed prizes paying down to 600th place
- Contest runs from the start of the NFL playoffs thru the Super Bowl
- Each team consists of 10 players in an FFPC starting roster format
- Each team chooses from 12 playoff teams but only 1 per team
- All rosters will be locked on Saturday, January 5th at 4:30 pm ET
- No roster adjustments will be allowed even for games starting later
- For more details, see the full rules and payout structure on the contest page linked right here.
I invite each of you to check out this week’s Rotoviz Radio‘s The High-Stakes Lowdown podcast tomorrow morning to hear from Jeremy Roach, who along with his co-manager Danny Mueller have contending teams in the Main Event, FPC and are the Week 15 leaders in the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship (KFFSC). In the episode, we discuss the Panthers’ struggles with Cam Newton under center, why he was in on Saquon Barkley this season as much as possible and a ton more.
You can check out a new episode of The High-Stakes Lowdown every Thursday on Rotoviz.com, Rotoviz Radio’s BlogTalkRadio channel and Apple Podcasts. I’d also encourage you to check out all of the other great podcasts that Rotoviz Radio has to offer including Fantasyland, a show that has already featured many FFPC players and covers our live events at Planet Hollywood, too.
Then you can join yours truly and David A. Gerczak this Friday night for a brand new episode of the HSFF Hour! We’ll do our best to help you get those Championship Week lineups set and answer as many emails as we can as you prep for greatness on Christmas Eve. 🙂
The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour normally airs Friday nights at 10/9c, and the next episode can be heard here. You can hang out with the high stakes players in the show’s chat room if you want to listen live. Plus, on-demand streaming is available for listening anytime via the HSFF Hour website, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn Radio,
Week 16 does indeed mean Championship Week for the FFPC Main Event and Footballguys Players Championship and all of your ancillary leagues, dynasty, auction, draft experts and satellite leagues as well. Props to all of you who have cashed already this season, as well as to those who will after this weekend!
On behalf of Alex, Dave, Chris and Mike, I want to wish nothing but the best for each of you this festive season! All of your support for the FFPC continues to be the lifeblood of what we do, and we’re so happy that you’re a part of it. We want to make 2019 even better and can’t wait to get things started with the 2018-19 World Famous FFPC Playoff Challenge!
For Championship Round, the NFL scheduled two games on Saturday once again. While there is no Thursday night football this week, Washington will visit Derrick Henry and the Titans while the Ravens take on the Chargers in Los Angeles. Get those lineups set early, players!
Congrats once again to all regular season winners! Regular season prizes in all leagues have been distributed, and here is what you need to do to get your cash:
- If you qualified for a cash prize in any league/event, it is now in your FFPC account. No further action is required on your part.
- If you qualified for a prize with a choice of either cash or entry into one of next year’s FFPC events, a Prize Selection window will appear on your MyTeams page. You can make your selection immediately or delay your decision to a later time. Once your selection is made, your prize will be placed into your FFPC account.
- You are now able to submit your withdrawal request.
- All prize distribution by the FFPC is processed via check by mail ONLY.
- Any cash withdrawal of $600 or more will require a W-9 to be filled out and will generate an IRS Form-1099 for the 2018 year.
- Please fill out your online W-9 when requesting the cash during the online withdrawal process.
- Any funds left in your FFPC account can be used for next year’s registration. Only funds which are requested for withdrawal are subject to filling a W-9 form.
- Prizes can be used for the World Famous FFPC Playoff Challenge
- The FFPC offers prize splitting between owners and co-managers for a cash prize total of $2,000 or more.
- The primary owner will always remain the sole legal prize winner and MUST authorize payment to his co-manager by writing/email. The primary owner may be required to fill out and sign an authorization form indicating the name & address of his co-manager and the amount he should receive. Both the primary owner and the co-manager will each fill out a W-9. Once these documents are received and approved by the FFPC, prizes will be released to both parties. At year’s end, both the primary owner and the co-manager will each receive IRS Form-1099 for their prize awards.
- Please email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin to initiate the prize-splitting process.
In case you have any questions or want to check something at a moment’s notice, I will be including this section of the email every week. While you are ramping up for the 2018 season, consider this your guide to all things FFPC:
- The 2018 Main Event
- The 2018 Footballguys Players Championship
- Online Satellite Leagues
- Dynasty Start-Up Leagues
- The Terminator Tournament
- High Stakes Leagues
- Super-Bracket Tournament
Get those lineups in by Saturday afternoon this week, players! Enjoy the games in Championship Week, and I’ll see you in the chat room Friday night!
The Fantasy Football Players Championship