A 190.5 for Daniel Osorio’s SVFFC – Narf iin Week 2 was good enough to take over the 2017 FFPC Main Event lead. Led by Michael Crabtree’s 32, Osorio now has 371.9 points on the season, which is 41.5 points ahead of second place Chong Won’s CFNDUBB. Travis Kelce (28.3), Kareem Hunt (25.9), Alshon Jeffery (22.2) and the Tampa Bay defense (20) also helped Osorio onto the top of the heap as well.
Behind Won in third place is last week’s HSFF Hour guest Matt Keifling with 366.6 for his Manual Stimulation squad followed by Chad Schroeder’s Cocktails and Dreams with 366.5. Rounding out the top five is Brian Owens’ No Mercy entry with 360.9 points.
For a look at the top 20 teams in the Main Event, check out the list below:
- SVFFC – Narf DanielOso 371.9
- CFNDUBB chewroo 367.75
- Manual Stimulation MattKei 366.6
- Cocktails and Dreams VII Chad Schroeder 366.5
- No Mercy BrianOwe 360.9
- Ship it! Margrave 357.7
- Runnin’ With the Devil Lou Tranquilli 350.25
- PLUMAS 11 TedHen 350.15
- Karly DonEzz 346.1
- Box Builder RonHacker 343.9
- ATXHustlers ATX Hustlers 341.35
- Who Wants IV? JoeStux 339.85
- winner winner chicken dinner DonMet 339.5
- Wyld Stallyns BidYouUp 339
- Gambler & A Giver RussAxe 338.3
- HPN hornerke1 338.25
- Hammerheads DanThox 336.05
- Theillmessiah A Theillmessiah 335.9
- Cracker Packers RonHacker 333.55
- MackaBeans JeremyWie 333.3
Sitting at the very top of 7,200 teams in the 2017 Footballguys Players Championship. is Michael Cobb (above) at the end of Week 2. Led By Carson Wentz’s 29.15 tally this week, Cobb’s Boss Savage!! now has 386.15 points on the season. Todd Gurley (28.6) and Hunt also helped add to Cobb’s 157.55 points last week, which helped him stay ahead of second place Haby owned by Jeff Hebenstreit (whom you can hear on this Friday night’s High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour) and his 378.5 points.
Richard Mallon’s Badges, we don’t need no stinking badges is in third place with 371.55 points followed by Adam Grossman’s Atom Bombs in fourth with 369.3. Jeremy Fraser-King has his All are Punished team firmly in fifth with a 368.2 score.
Here is the list of the top-40 teams in the FPC after two weeks of action:
- Boss Savage!! MichaelCobb 386.15
- Irish Goodbye Haby 378.5
- Badges, we don’t need no stinking badges MALLONS InVADERS 371.55
- Atom Bombs AdamGro 369.3
- All are Punished Esoteric 368.2
- Din Viesel jonrueger 366.05
- Brass Dragons HenryMuto 361.7
- Hammerheads 12 DanThox 358.05
- MeanaFBG Jake1206 357.9
- AP13 Innlarry 356.6
- Cock-of-the-Rock MichaelCobb 356.2
- Nimrods KipLoc 354.1
- 6 Badges in the draftroom MALLONS InVADERS 353.9
- Polish Shamrocks 10 RobPod 350.05
- Cheesy Oatmeal68 349.9
- Golden Tate Warriors SHOWMEYATDS 348.95
- Wiley Tigers GregoryPig 348.7
- Spaghetti and Lo Mein Pinnacle4ever 348.45
- GurlScout350 OHFBSCOUT 348.3
- Edward Toilethands odabashian 347.75
- SkankHunt42 BPinATX 347.5
- KC Deacons DallasGri 346.4
- Clemente21s salosek 344.65
- G&B Enterprises PaulGro 344.2
- Vinoman Haby 343.45
- Huggers Tree Huggers 342.15
- Go Big Or Don’t Go At All J Henson 341.4
- Barking Spiders 4 PaulMai 340.7
- Tootin’ Gluten Scrapman07 340.65
- Nigerian Nightmares BigPower 340.1
- Spearmint Rhinos AlexanderBul 339.95
- Roadkings SteveBum 339.9
- hagar02 wjwien 339.8
- PokeMoncrief pfighter 339.8
- AJ’s Eagles 7 Ajsports 339.75
- Cocktails & Dreams XIV Chad Schroeder 339.55
- Sydneys Team AnthonyTor 339.15
- Cool Hand Book II mjb7177 339.05
- Sexy Hardball jtleary4 338.75
- Beric Dondarrion rampage 338.7
A reminder that all FFPC Main Event, Footballguys Players Championship, Classic, Victory Point, Dynasty and other managed leagues have waivers TONIGHT, Wednesday, September 20th at 10 p.m. ET. A second weekly waiver period processes on Friday night at 10 p.m. ET.
- IMPORTANT: You can only get one player per bid group. Once you get a player in that group, all other bids are voided. If you want to get multiple players, you will need multiple bid groups and multiple players to drop.
- If you have multiple teams, please handle bidding with a single team in a single browser for now.
- Every team has $1,000 bidding dollars to spend. This needs to last for the entire season.
- There are no $0 bids, so please bid $1 or more.
To place bids:
- From the league home page, click on TEAM. You will see the Bid Groups section on your Set Lineup page.
- You can click on the ‘Create Bid Group’ button on the Set Lineup page to create a new group. From there you simply need to 1) add the player(s) to the group, 2) specify the bid amount for each player, 3) select the players to drop and 4) click Save.
- Bid groups can be copied and then edited as a new group.
- Bid amounts can be edited quickly and easily.
- Players are default sorted by 2017 stats and can be sorted by position.
- Don’t forget to include a player to drop in every bidding group.
Find a Free Agent Feature on MyTeams Page
If you are looking for a certain free agent, you can use the player search feature on the MyTeams page and it will tell you if he is rostered or not and who owns him. This is helpful for owners that have multiple teams and are looking for a priority free agent.
Waivers Open on Sundays at 9 a.m.
Bruce Kinder and Larry Weinhauer’s teams are both sitting atop each Varsity League we have this season. Kinder’s RHODO, which has scored 306 so far this year, tallied a 146.55 in Week 2, thanks in part to Aaron Rodgers 24.95 and Hunt. Weinhauer’s Troy’s Boys entry scored a 163.75 this week, which contributed to his 302 season-long score. His lineup was led by Tom Brady’s 35.25, Davante Adams’ 239 and Melvin Gordon’s 20.8 Week 20.8 points. The first place winner in each of these total points leagues will cash a $20,000 prize.
Just a friendly reminder from us at the FFPC that the Ravens and Jags kick off at 9:30 a.m. ET Sunday morning from jolly ol’ England. So don’t forget to get the players in that game in your starting lineup with a cocktail in your hand Saturday night or a cup of coffee early Sunday morning!
For the second consecutive season, Rotoviz Radio is featuring The High-Stakes Lowdown podcast. This week, in addition to hearing from 2016 Main Event champ David Hubbard, 2010 Main Event overall winner Don Metter drops in to talk about the evolution of running backs and how he has managed a team into the top 15 of the Main Event again this season.
You can check out a new episode of The High-Stakes Lowdown every Thursday on Rotoviz.com, Rotoviz Radio’s BlogTalkRadio channel or iTunes. I’d also encourage you to check out all of the other great podcasts that Rotoviz Radio has to offer including Fantasyland, a show that has already featured many FFPC players as well.
Jeff Hebenstreit has managed his way into second place in the 2017 Footballguys Players Championship (FPC) , and he joins us live this Friday night at ten to tell us how his draft fell into place, and how hard he’s hitting the waiver wire early on as well. Plus Dave and I take a look at the early action in the 2017 Fantasy Football Players Championship (FFPC) Main Event as well.
The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour normally airs Friday nights at 10/9c. You can always catch the replay of our show on the Fantasy Sports Radio Network as well as terrestrial radio stations all over North America in syndication. Plus, on-demand streaming is available for listening anytime via iTunes, YouTube, Google Play, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn Radio, Spreaker, or Overcast as well.
The Fantasy Football Players Championship