Looking ahead to 2019, we wanted to let you all know about some news. The FFPC is adding a second place prize for all $35 leagues. First place will still stay the same for all leagues:
1st: $350 Footballguys Credit ($350 value)
Four $35 Credits + $200 ($350 value) OR $300 Cash
Second place will now be a $35 team credit good for any future $35 league. Prior to this, no second place prize existed in these leagues.
No catch here, we just decided to start awarding another $35 in prizes.
This raises our payout percentage to an industry-leading maximum of 91.67%.
Thank you, and please remember to enjoy a bunch of FFPC $35 leagues in 2019. 🙂
Nearly 1500 teams are already in, so please remember to enter the 2018-19 World Famous FFPC Playoff Challenge! Also, don’t forget that you’ll be able to apply your regular season winnings in your account right now to the Playoff Challenge as well.
NEW THIS YEAR: We’ve added more than $150,000 to the prize pool and will pay out an additional 50 more places than we did last season!
The main details of the Challenge are listed below:
- Entry fee: $200 per team
- Contest capped at a maximum of 4,250 entries
- $200,000 Grand Prize
- More than $750,000 in guaranteed prizes paying down to 600th place
- Contest runs from the start of the NFL playoffs thru the Super Bowl
- Each team consists of 10 players in an FFPC starting roster format
- Each team chooses from 12 playoff teams but only 1 per team
- All rosters will be locked on Saturday, January 5th at 4:30 pm ET
- No roster adjustments will be allowed even for games starting later
- For more details, see the full rules and payout structure on the contest page linked right here.
For the best price possible, grab one of the new orphan teams we just listed and start playing dynasty fantasy football today! These teams are priced well and are in decent shape. Take a look at all of the FFPC Dynasty teams available now at the link below.
If you want to pick one up, simple click Purchase and immediately fund your player account. We are not able to hold orphan teams due to payment delays.
Congratulations go out to the “Joe” tandem of Caleb Alcorn and Sean Isaacs as their Not a Joe, bro. squad was able to take on all comers and win the overall title in the Pros Vs. Joes Challenge. Their 3,109.75 score in this 28-round Best Ball competition was good enough to win it all, eeking out fellow FFPC Joe Sky Eilers by just over 36 points.
Drafting on night number three of the six-day Pros Vs. Joes extravaganza, the guys made some crucial picks that helped propel them to the crown:
- George Kittle (7.07)
- Robert Woods (8.06)
- Patrick Mahomes (9.07)
- Chris Carson (14.06)
Eilers finished just under 12 points ahead of third place FFPC Joe Kurt Kuekes. FantasyPros’ Mike Dente, the top Pro finisher this season, placed fourth with FFPC Joes Todd Musgrave and Brand Pinkstaff rounding out the top five.
Alcorn and Isaacs, Eilers, Kuekes and Musgrave and Pinkstaff all won 2019 FFPC Main Event entries for winning their individual leagues along with FFPC Joe Eric Danowski. The lone pro to cash a Main Event entry for next season was FantasyMojo’s Darren Armani who is the organizer for the contest each year. Here are the top ten teams from 2018 (* denotes individual league winner):
- League 3 3109.75 JOE C. Alcorn/S. Isaacs Not a Joe, bro.*
- League 6 3073.4 JOE Sky Eilers Yosemite Sam Bradford*
- League 1 3061.7 JOE Kurt Kuekes Kurt Kuekes*
- League 6 2997.55 PRO Mike Dente – FantasyPros
- League 5 2955.6 JOE T. Musgrave/B. Pinkstaff *
- League 5 2902.75 PRO John Paulsen John Paulsen – 4for4.com
- League 2 2889.15 JOE Eric Danowski Eric Danowski*
- League 5 2881.85 JOE Danny Mueller/Jeremy Roach
- League 3 2850.55 PRO Josh Hornsby – FantasyInsiders.com
- League 2 2835.65 PRO Evan Silva – Rotoworld.com
Congrats to all the champs in each of these leagues and a huge THANK YOU to Darren Armani from FantasyMojo.com who once again did a great job of assembling 72 awesome players who waged some great competition throughout the 2018 season. For all things Pros Vs. Joes, check out the link to FantasyMojo.com here. You’ll see draft boards, results and previous years results and players listed as well.
What a great 2018 we had with so many players cashing big prizes in 2018. But we do indeed still have one last contest: The World Famous FFPC Playoff Challengethat will kick off FIVE days from now. And then it’s on to satellites, rookie dynasty drafts, the 2019 FPC and then the Main Event! On behalf of Alex, Dave, Chris and Mike, I wish you a very happy and safe 2019, players!
Have a safe and Happy New Year, players, and remember to register for the Playoff Challenge while you can!
The Fantasy Football Players Championship