This week, we added a new feature to the “Manage All Lineups” page! Scroll down for a great upgrade for owners in the playoffs.
The 2018 FFPC Main Event only has two weeks of action left. and Gary Leibovitz is hoping to have another couple weekends just like he did in Week 14. The LeboLegend squad scored a 226.30 to move into the lead, thanks in part to Amari Cooper (49.7), George Kittle (37.5), JuJu Smith-Schuster (33), Ezekiel Elliott (31.2), the Chicago defense (24) and Ben Roethlisberger (22.1).
Less than five points behind Leibovitz is the inaugural FFPC Main Event champ Chad Schroeder’s Cocktails & Dreams. No Mercy, owned by Brian Owens, places third with Shawn Coots’ Hartland Boys in fourth. Rounding out the top five is Kimra Schleicher’s SBA as Week 14 is now completed.
For a look at the top 20 teams in the Main Event, check out the list below::
- LeboLegend GaryLei 386.79
- Cocktails & Dreams chadsch23 381.86
- No Mercy BrianOwe 372.46
- Hartland Boys ME Shawn Coots 364.24
- SBA Kimra 362.1
- Texas Rain AndreMou 360.17
- Ground and Pound (D) * DannyMueller 354.45
- Too Fly to Cry Kimra 353.14
- JK Dynasty JeffKmi 352.85
- Cocktails & Dreams IX chadsch23 351.4
- Tyler’s Gun Show elwayyy 349.7
- MikEd’ Up EdwardVu 347.65
- Leonard CJH 344.89
- Do Your Job MojoMofos 344.04
- Fantasy Assassins BradKru 343.25
- MarvinGarden RockMachine 341.56
- BANSHEE nelsonver 340.17
- PharmD FC TerrenceGar 339.09
- Kareem of the crop RobertPro 339.02
- Team Zwickel gzwick26 338.49
Martin Prince (owned by Chris Birchby) had a week to remember this past weekend in the 2018 Footballguys Players Championship. Led by Cooper, Kittle, Julio Jones’ 30.6, Saquon Barkley’s 29.7, Patrick Mahomes’ 25.55 and Tyreek Hill’s 22.5, he leads all other teams in the FPC Championship Round after one week of action.
2016 FFPC Main Event champion David Hubbard’s Spinning It Up sits 15 points behind Birchby in second with 1.21 gigawatts run by Steve Schaetzle lurking in third place. Victor Gutierrez’s Holly Roller is 20 points off the pace in fourth with Scott Krakauer’s Pass the Gavel in fifth place currently.
Here is the list of the top-40 teams in the FPC right now:
- Martin Prince RockMachine 395.94
- Spinning It Up DavidHub 380.55
- 1.21 gigawatts I SteveSchx 379.4
- Holy Roller 2 VICTORGUTx 375.5
- Pass the Gavel 3kraks 374.6
- Ball$oHardU401 bdhaynes 374.33
- E2A AKA: Mr. Picasso Is Painting Masterpieces DavidHub 373.26
- Vader FBG4 Saquon ODB ATH JUJU Mikepor21 373
- CMP Archer Randy Sheppard 372.44
- Altadena Assassin FBG XVIII SUDZ 369.08
- No Limit Team Folesgold808 368.29
- FG2 AK ADAMS MIXON JUJU Mikepor21 368.1
- Clackers Aasparky1000 367.06
- Ground & Pound ** DannyMueller 366.94
- Will Riker BradKru 366.4
- European Swallow JT300 366.25
- Matrix3 DaMatrix29 365.26
- FBG30 PrimetimeAndyDalton 365.19
- Snacks davidandari 364.96
- Think Big and Kick Ass The Tickler 364.89
- Baby-Faced Assassins rstrick33 364.8
- MSG MeztheMaster 364.56
- Shumowarrior bshuman21 363.73
- No Business rdiaz72us 362.77
- Missstaaa Jones and Me CaptainK 362.43
- PES FPC 2 MatthewLiv 361.98
- Watch What I Can Do DavidHub 361.69
- Cripple01 ForneyGator 358.37
- Float On Lou Tranquilli 358.31
- Cletus Spuckler RockMachine 358.11
- Young Lions 2 justiceberry 357.6
- LA FLAMA BLANCA ndraid73 357.39
- James T. Kirk BradKru 356.77
- Cat-Like Reflexes CatLikeReflexes 356
- Long and Straight 6 RussellCre 355.99
- GOATS-C JAZZ 355.62
- Arick 1 FC jparick13 353.81
- BearPoo GiovannyTan 353.63
- FBG16 PrimetimeAndyDalton 353.58
- TSC V rlinkowski 353.21
As a friendly reminder, don’t forget to hop on in the 2018-19 World Famous FFPC Playoff Challenge! Also, please remember that you’ll be able to apply your regular season winnings in your account right now to the Playoff Challenge as well.
NEW THIS YEAR: We’ve added more than $150,000 to the prize pool and will pay out an additional 50 more places than we did last season!
The main details of the Challenge are listed below:
- Entry fee: $200 per team
- Contest capped at a maximum of 4,250 entries
- $200,000 Grand Prize
- More than $750,000 in guaranteed prizes paying down to 600th place
- Contest runs from the start of the NFL playoffs thru the Super Bowl
- Each team consists of 10 players in an FFPC starting roster format
- Each team chooses from 12 playoff teams but only 1 per team
- All rosters will be locked on Saturday, January 5th at 4:30 pm ET
- No roster adjustments will be allowed even for games starting later
- For more details, see the full rules and payout structure on the contest page linked right here.
Don’t forget to check out Rotoviz Radio‘s The High-Stakes Lowdown podcast tomorrow morning to hear from Mike Foresta, an FFPC vet that has teams contending right now in both the Main Event and Footballguys Championship Rounds. In the episode, we get into what sleeper NFC West receiver he’s starting this week, how to handle the Chargers and Chiefs backfields and more.
You can check out a new episode of The High-Stakes Lowdown every Thursday on Rotoviz.com, Rotoviz Radio’s BlogTalkRadio channel and Apple Podcasts. I’d also encourage you to check out all of the other great podcasts that Rotoviz Radio has to offer including Fantasyland, a show that has already featured many FFPC players and covers our live events at Planet Hollywood, too.
Then you can join yours truly and David A. Gerczak this Friday night for a brand new episode of the HSFF Hour! Larry Weinhauer, who is currently leading one of the FFPC Varsity leagues and also has his team climbing the FFPC Main Event leaderboard, will drop by to hang out with us as we talk to him about some of the tough lineup decisions everyone is facing in Week 15.
The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour normally airs Friday nights at 10/9c, and the next episode can be heard here. You can hang out with the high stakes players in the show’s chat room if you want to listen live. Plus, on-demand streaming is available for listening anytime via the HSFF Hour website, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn Radio, Spreaker, or Overcast on your iPhone or Android device as well.
Congrats once again to all regular season winners! Regular season prizes in all leagues have been distributed, and here is what you need to do to get your cash:
- If you qualified for a cash prize in any league/event, it is now in your FFPC account. No further action is required on your part.
- If you qualified for a prize with a choice of either cash or entry into one of next year’s FFPC events, a Prize Selection window will appear on your MyTeams page. You can make your selection immediately or delay your decision to a later time. Once your selection is made, your prize will be placed into your FFPC account.
- You are now able to submit your withdrawal request.
- All prize distribution by the FFPC is processed via check by mail ONLY.
- Any cash withdrawal of $600 or more will require a W-9 to be filled out and will generate an IRS Form-1099 for the 2018 year.
- Please fill out your online W-9 when requesting the cash during the online withdrawal process.
- Any funds left in your FFPC account can be used for next year’s registration. Only funds which are requested for withdrawal are subject to filling a W-9 form.
- Prizes can be used for the World Famous FFPC Playoff Challenge
- The FFPC offers prize splitting between owners and co-managers for a cash prize total of $2,000 or more.
- The primary owner will always remain the sole legal prize winner and MUST authorize payment to his co-manager by writing/email. The primary owner may be required to fill out and sign an authorization form indicating the name & address of his co-manager and the amount he should receive. Both the primary owner and the co-manager will each fill out a W-9. Once these documents are received and approved by the FFPC, prizes will be released to both parties. At year’s end, both the primary owner and the co-manager will each receive IRS Form-1099 for their prize awards.
- Please email Chris at email@example.com to begin to initiate the prize-splitting process.
We have football FOUR nights this weekend, players. In addition to the usual Thursday/Sunday/Monday slate, Houston takes on the Jets and Cleveland and Denver battle it out Saturday night as well. So if you have any players on those teams, remember to get them started before kickoff Saturday afternoon.
This week, we added a new feature to the “Manage All Lineups” page! You can now clearly see which of your teams are in the playoffs to easily set lineups. From your MyTeams page, click on the “Manage All Lineups” button and follow the instructions below.
Playoffs Indicators: Teams that have qualified for the Championship Round in the Main Event, Footballguys Players Championship or Super Bracket Tournament will be highlighted in green. Teams that have qualified for the league playoffs (Weeks 14-16) will be highlighted in yellow.
In case you have any questions or want to check something at a moment’s notice, I will be including this section of the email every week. While you are ramping up for the 2018 season, consider this your guide to all things FFPC:
The Fantasy Football Players Championship