If Wild Card Weekend didn’t go your way, fear not, players! We’ve launched the inaugural 2018-19 FPC Playoff Challenge #2 running from the Divisional Round to the Super Bowl! You’ll be able to pick eight players to form a lineup that will (hopefully) cash a $50,000 grand prize after the Lombardi Trophy has been awarded.
The main details of the Challenge are listed below:
- Entry fee: $200 per team
- Contest capped at a maximum of 1,000 entries
- $50,000 Grand Prize
- $175,000 in guaranteed prizes paying down to 125th place
- Contest runs from the start of Divisional Weekend through the Super Bowl
- Each team consists of 8 players in an FFPC starting roster format
- Each team chooses from 8 playoff teams but only 1 per team
- All rosters will be locked on Saturday, January 12th at 4:30 pm ET
- No roster adjustments will be allowed even for games starting later
- For more details, see the full rules and payout structure on the contest page linked right here.
IMPORTANT: You’ll have two empty spots on your roster, as you are only picking eight players in this contest, and not 10.
For the best price possible, grab one of the new orphan teams we just listed and start playing dynasty fantasy football today! These teams are priced well and are in decent shape. Take a look at all of the FFPC Dynasty teams available now at the link below.
If you want to pick one up, simple click Purchase and immediately fund your player account.
We are not able to hold orphan teams due to payment delays.
Sitting in first place after the opening weekend of the 2018-19 World Famous Playoff Challenge, is The Godfather III owned by Jason Aberli. Led by Allen Robinson’s 30.3, the Godfather also got big-time performances from Ezekiel Elliott (26.9), Lamar Jackson (22.1) and Michael Badgley (20.4) en route to a one-week score of 121.5.
Since GDF-II lost three players this week instead of two, it remains to be seen if it can hold its lead over the teams just behind it. Jamey Joseph’s ROJO is just 4.5 points off the pace in second place with Jorge Rodriguez’s Beehives sitting in third. The Raineyators–owned by Todd Karfs–are in fourth with Matt Minor’s Jawbone Kureker rounding out the top five.
For a look at the top-20 teams in the Playoff Challenge after Wild Card weekend, check out the list below:
- The Godafther III Jaberli 121.5
- ROJO-35 TEXAS FELON 117
- Beehives jorgerod07 116.3
- Raineyators ToddKar 115.75
- Jawbone Krueger mrm5231 114.45
- Don’t You Wish V GiuseppeLia 113.3
- CF8 Jeff T 112.7
- Team Zwickel gzwick26 112.65
- Sophies Choice 3 JohnGif 110.9
- Wadesworld Mark Todd 110.05
- XposeYourTDs W Sposito33 109.2
- Wingingit slidelow 108.7
- MC20 DavidMar 107.65
- Beavis & Butthead # 3 Skywalker 107.15
- Rad Rockered Radrocker 106.75
- sipemo6 sipemokid 106.1
- TheDegenerates BearDown420 106.05
- Dick Olsen 2 Dick Olsen 105.2
- Aftermath9 SRT1720847 104.15
- Rising Stars Risingstar 104.1
The 2018-19 World Famous FFPC Playoff Challenge is in full swing, and many of you have asked us to see how the entries stacked up in regards to the percentages of each player owned. We are happy to bring that to you.
The Fantasy Football Players Championship